croninweb (Street Articles Author)
5


I am 62 years old and married to a great woman who we call Nana. I enjoy 5 children, 20 grandchildren and 8 great-grandchildren. I am a natural extrovert who loves interfacing with others.

I am known for two quotes: “People Helping People is a part of the solution,” and “It’s all about value.” So whenever possible, helping others to gain from the association we share has become the right thing to do.

Over the years, I’ve had a broad and varied career that ranges from new & used car sales; insurance sales, parish law enforcement detective and, served as Director of security, health/safety (OSHA), and human resources to privately-owned companies. One of the highlights of my career includes having built a marketing network from the ground up on a nation wide level for industrial manufacturers. I now own my on company, and we consult with any company or person who needs help.

Our offline business consulting company had market penetration as the objective more than 65% of the time. The other 35% was solving the problems of the companies. I hope now I can add to this by helping others with their problems online through R&D writing and connecting them to solutions online.

Thanks for stopping by to find out about us.

Best Healthy Diet – This is A Matter Of Facts !
Since the beginning of time, parents have been looking for the best healthy diet for themselves and their children. This information is just the right "fit" for everyone and their extended family. The definition of the word diet is a regimen of eating and drinking. Everybody already has a diet.…
By:  in  Health and Fitness  >  Weight Loss   Sep 16, 2013  
0
  Likes: 0

The First Step to Loosing Weight Off My Body
People will ask me "How many steps will it take to lose weight? Well, I will talk about the 4 steps I used to lose my weight in a healthy way. I have had many people ask me, “What was your first step to loosing weight off your body” or…
By:  in  Health and Fitness  >  Weight Loss   Aug 03, 2013  
1
  Likes: 1

Lose Weight Not Money
What Americans need is a way to lose weight not money. Wealthy Americans can afford to hire weight coaches, registered dietitians and chefs who can create, monitor, and prepare tailor-made diets. But what about people who live from paycheck to paycheck? These people need a way to lose way to…
By:  in  Health and Fitness  >  Weight Loss   Aug 03, 2013  
1
  Likes: 0

Losing Weight Without Going on A Diet
There are many facts that matter and we need to know them. In 2008, the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) reported that more than a third of all Americans (35.7%) are overweight or obese. Losing weight without going on a diet is what people are looking for. For…
By:  in  Health and Fitness  >  Weight Loss   Jul 22, 2013  
3
  Likes: 0