newlyn (Street Articles Author)

Filipina Married Dutch
We need to provide LCM (Legal Capacity to marry ) so that we can apply for marriage. I'd love to share some of my experience, What I did is, I went to my local registrar office (Toril, Davao City) to ask what i may need to apply for marriage. filipina/pinay:…
By:  in  Relationships  >  Long Distance   Feb 22, 2011  
  Likes: 3