The "eternal debate" in Spain, and the world, is who is the best of Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi is without doubt two very good football players. It has often been long discussions about who and why, and who the best is extremely difficult to say because thess are two very equal players. This brings me to my question: Who is the world's best football player - and why?
Why Cristiano Ronaldo is the best:
- Ronaldo has played in both England, Spain and Portugal. In all three countries he has made it glorious, even though he was just a youngster when he played for Sporting. He handled the transition from England to Spain very good, I do not think Messi would have the same success in England as in Spain.
- Has a terrific skills that few, if no players in the world can do. He is a phenomenon when it comes to dribbling, and that he is able to perform the sickest moves in top speed is just fantastic. If he should fail to run from his opponents, he has his skills in reserve.
- Ronaldo is more complete, no doubt about it. He possesses many skills that Messi does not have, such as strength and headings.
- Ronaldo has, in addition to his raw strength a very good balance. In addition, he is not afraid to go into duels, and when he really wants to, he can be a workhorse.
- Messi is like Ronaldo very fast, but Portuguese is a notch faster than Messi. Has wild acceleration, top speed likewise. Ronaldo can pass opponents with sheer speed and power, which is difficult for Messi because he is weaker and not as fast.
Why Lionel Messi is the best:
-Has an amazing ability to find partners, and plays a lot of one-touch. Has a pasningsfot that Ronaldo can only dream about.
- Messi keeps the ball an inch to the body all the time and has an insane first touch. Can run at top speed and still have the ball glued to the foot. It makes it much easier for Messi to stay on the ball, and thus more difficult for opponents to take it.
- Messi is also great for small areas, where Ronaldo is struggling a little bit more. Messi may be stuck between 3-4 men and pass them all.
- Messi is a team player, but, like Ronaldo a nasty tendency to be more than a cry-baby when he or the team don´t have a good day.
- The movements Messi is doing is nothing more than enjoyable. He finds room almost constantly, which means that he gets so much contact with the ball. In addition to his receiving a lot of contact with the ball, he stands much alone and thus a lot of time with the ball.
- Messi is much more extreme in what he is doing. Ronaldo is perhaps more complete, but Messi has a few skills that he is simply alien to. The technique for Messi is better than Ronaldo, but they are very different in terms of their technique. Messi is more of a dribbler that uses the body moves and speed to get past, and Ronaldo often use exceeded the fakes and fakes.
- Messi can play an entire game, touch the ball 10 times and score a hat-trick. So, among other things, against Real Madrid in the Supercopa de España. He was virtually invisible in both matches, but still scored three goals and had two assists.
Who is best for me is still a big, juicy questions. There are two players who are so equally good that it makes it very difficult. They are good at different things, which also makes it difficult to choose one of these two. Ronaldo is referred to more complete, while Messi is the alien on the properties of which he is a good deal better than Ronaldo. On the other hand, one can say that Messi is more complete in the style of play, because he's to score a lot of goals, also makes a lot of assists. Ronaldo is in my opinion a better goalgetter, while Messi is a better teamplayer. However, Messi plays in Barcelona, while Ronaldo plays for Real Madrid. There is a certain difference between the players there, and there is easier for Messi to play for Barcelona than for Ronaldo to play for Real.
Article Views: 1919 Report this Article