These days people think that in order to be an affiliate marketer you need to have a website. That could not be further from the truth. These days you can start affiliate marketing without a website. It's very easy and you have access to all the free tools to do so on the internet. There are many ways you can promote products without a website and I will go over each one in this article.
1. Article Marketing - Article marketing is a way that affiliates use to write content related to what they are promoting. The content can be anything like tips, techniques, how to's the list goes on and on. The most important part of article writing is the resource box at the bottom of your article. This is where you will entice the reader to visit your site with quality information and take them to your site. It's important to know where you can submit articles. Street Articles, Ezine Articles, Go Articles and Articlesbase are the top ones.
2. Squidoo Pages - Squidoo is a platform where you can build what are called lenses. These lenses act as a webpage. You can buide a squidoo lense on whatever you want. The good thing is that google loves Squidoo and therefore ranks them high in the search engines. Squidoo will show you exactly how to build a lense and also gives you ways to monetize the lense to make money with sites like Amazon. Go check Squidoo out it's free.
3. Hub Pages - Hub Pages are similar to Squidoo Lenses. Same basic concept. I will not spend a lot of time on this one. Check it out Hubpages
4. Slideshare - Slideshare is an awesome site and also ranks high in Google. Slide share is a site that allows you to upload power point slides onto a server that are displayed like a presentation. You can upload 1 slide or as many as you desire. What I normally do is get my keywords and make 1 slide and label that slide my keyword and I do that for every keyword I have. Go check out Slideshare it's free.
5. Facebook - Ahhhh social networking. Facebook as we all know is free to use. The best part of Facebook is that you can build business or product pages. This is different then you profile page. These pages allow you more customization abilities. Your main goal with these pages is to get as many fans as you can. This is like building a list cause you can market other products and services to these fans as well. Make sure you promote relevant content to them.
6. Twitter - Twitter Marketing is cool. With twitter you can set up your account and follow the people that are in the same field of business as you are with hopes they will follow you back. This also is like a list. The people following you want good quality content, so whenever you write a new article or add a new Facebook post let them know about it. Twitter and Facebook can also work hand and hand. If set up correctly you twitter followers will know when you make a new post on Facebook and vice versa.
7. Youtube - Youtube is video marketing Also free. You can set up your own Youtube channel and post your own videos to this channel. Lets say you have a target niche like gaming. A certain video game is out and is hot right now. You can search within Youtube the name of the game then sort by relevance. Youtube will display all the videos about the game. Then all you need to do is post relevant comments on the video. Make sure they are quality comments.
I hope you were able to get some quality on how to start affiliate marketing without a website. For more information like this and other ways to make money online feel free to check out the Wealthy Affiliate University program. This program offers many courses that train you on the correct way of making money online.
Article Views: 3305 Report this Article