Fans love Jennifer Lopez, 42, the popular Puerto Rican-American actress, singer, dancer, "American Idol" judge, and businesswoman. They have watched her ascent from "In Living Colour" as a "Fly Girl" to her current stint on "American Idol" as a judge.
She is fresh from a divorce from her singer/husband Marc Anthony and has recently hooked up with a "boy toy" named Casper Smart, 24, who was her backup dancer. Anthony was her 3rd failed marriage and some speculate that Lopez may be cursed when it comes to relationships.
Fans have seen her go through a slew of men through the years. It is unknown how much of an impact each man has had on the former Fly Girl but fans are sure she wouldn't be the woman today without them.
Here is a list of the J-Lo's past loves (in chronological order):
- Chris Paciello - convicted felon who was a nightclub owner in Miami in the 1990s.
- Tommy Mottola - former head of Sony Music and is now co-owner of Casablanca Records
- Wesley Snipes (1994-1995) - actor in the "Blade" trilogy is currently in jail for tax evasion
- David Cruz (1984-1994) - J-Lo's first serious boyfriend
- Ojani Noa (married 1996-1998) - 1st husband who later sued her when she became famous
- Sean Combs/Puff Daddy/P.Diddy (1998-2001) - Diddy was acquitted of nightclub shooting in 1999 while fellow rapper Shyne went to jail for 10 years.
- Joaquin Cortes (1998) - classically trained flamenco and ballet dancer
- Cris Judd (married 2001-2003) - former backup dancer and has NOT sued Lopez
- Ben Affleck (2002-2004) - actor who rebounded from breakup from Jennifer (Lopez) and then married another Jennifer (Garner).
- Marc Anthony (married 2004-2011) - the father of J-Lo's twins Max and Emme.
- Casper Smart (2011- ) - backup dancer who has run into legal problems with an array of traffic related charges for speeding and driving without a license.
Sort of an impressive list, eh? Not really. If anyone could "psycho-analyze" Jennifer Lopez's interest in men, any average person could guess that this group shows the actress' interest in "bad boys."
Anyhow, the trend of dating bad boys isn't stopping with Smart, that's for sure. The two have not been shy about their relationship, showing some serious public display of affection around the world. Unfortunately, Anthony doesn't like the fact that his ex-wife's boyfriend may be driving a car with the children as passengers. In addition, the salsa singer has a problem doing promotional work with his ex-wife for a Latin talent show they are doing together because of the publicity involving her boyfriend.
Nevertheless, many speculate Smart may be another "speed bump" (pardon the pun) for J-Lo to another future relationship with Bradley Cooper or (pick one).
Article Views: 1197 Report this Article