"You look great!" How did that make you feel? Young and playful, with a warm glow in your heart?
"You are the most important person in my life." "Thank you for being my friend." "You bring me luck." What wonderful words to hear from loved ones!
And then there are the promises of God. "I will never leave you or forsake you." You know how it lifts your heart to hear that.
You can create that confident state of being in your own heart, beginning right now. We can create your own reality the same way by the powerful tool of reciting affirmations. Not only are they reminders but over time these positive messages replace doubts, fears and negative thoughts.
We are all beloved children of Almighty God, here on earth for a holy purpose. So let's take direction from above. All of these affirmations are powerful to repeat daily, upon wakening or returning to the world of sleep. Set aside a quiet time as an appointment to nourish your heart. Any of these make speak to you. And feel free to create ones that match your own spiritual reality.
- I am beloved child of Almighty God, placed upon this earth for a holy purpose. Guide me today and always in fulfilling my mission.
- I am a pure vessel of Divine Love, insufficient to contain the boundless light that comes from Heaven itself and overflows to everyone around me.
- God and Love are one and the same. Give Love and God will be with me.
- There is good in everyone and I will find it and compliment it.
- I will engage in love rather than withdraw in fear.
- Acid corrodes the vessel. Don't let the vessel be me.
- Let life take care of other people. And God will take care of ME, his beloved child.
- Always remember I am here for a holy purpose. It is manifesting God on earth. When I act out of love I am serving God.
- Love Life and it will love me back.
- Trust everyone unless they prove themselves untrustworthy.
- The intentions of others are good, even if I cannot see that clearly right now.
Treat yourself as an honored guest in your daily life. Smile at yourself in mirrors and whisper "I love you." Since we all use computers, play a little game and add affirmations from the heart to your logins and passwords. Instead of "marysmith" for your username, how about "beautifullady"? For bank sites, I like ones like "marysmillions" and "potofgold."
Passwords are even more fun! For email passwords, experiment with ones like "everyonelovesyou," "dropdeadgorgeous" and "iloveyou." For work, try something like "bigraisecoming" or "promotionnextweek."
I challenge you to find new ways to lift your heart by working affirmations into every part of life. Send yourself little emails of encouragement. Mail yourself notes. And spread that love around, too!
Article Views: 1733 Report this Article