You've probably learned by now that women change their mind quite often. They change their mind about what they want to eat, which dress they want to air, what kind of car they want to drive, and how much jewelry is just enough or too much. But, when it matters to you to get them to change their minds, they can be incredibly single minded and unwavering.
That's just your luck, right?
It might seem like a huge problem on the outside looking in – especially when the outcome of her changing her mind affects something as important as your marriage and the rest of your lives together (or apart as the case may be).
Your every waking moment, for the time being, is dedicated to thoughts of how to get your wife to change her mind about wanting to divorce you.
Overcoming the Panic and Why it's Important
Divorce is a big old ugly nasty word. It's one that no one in a marriage filled with love wants to hear. Even if you weren't all turtle doves and sunshine every waking minute of the day doesn't mean that you didn't share plenty of love between the two of you.
When the word divorce comes into the conversation many men hit the panic button right then and there. This panic mode they enter into has them making all kinds of mistakes. Some of them are easier to overcome than others.
But here's what happens when people go into panic mode and why it's such a bad idea to let panic dictate your actions when you're opposed to the idea of divorcing your wife.
- Panic leads with the heart and not the head.
- Panic is overwhelmed and overwhelming.
- Panic leads to behavior that seems "stalkerish" and can actually frighten your wife in its intensity, which will sabotage your efforts to get your wife back.
- Panic leaves you hyper-focused on one part of the problem and unable to see the big picture and this limits your ability to come up with reasonable solutions.
How do You Overcome Panic?
Here are just a few of the simple things you can do that will help you work your way through the panic so you can come out on the other side calm, cool, and relatively collected (as much as anyone is able to once the word "divorce" has come into the conversation).
- Be cordial when confronted with your wife but do not seek her out, avoid her, or become overly friendly with her for the time being.
- Make your life the best possible life it can be without her in it.
- Get busy with the act of living instead of circling around the ashes of your marriage and putting your life on hold.
These are all small steps that can net big results if you want to get your ex back. When you're ready to make the commitment I'm positive I can help you do whatever is needed to make your ex come back to you. Now it's my turn to convince you that you can enjoy sweet success too.
Article Views: 6877 Report this Article