What are the signs when your spouse shows lack of interest in your marriage representing? Are they just signs of being bored with life in general. That could be possible, but they may be much more serious than that.
It is important to seriously consider what is going on when you see signs of your husband or wife showing a lack of interest in your marriage because they could be signs of something very serious going on. Some of your worst fears could be realized. It could be that your spouse is getting involved (or may have been involved for a while) in an affair.
What are the signs that may indicate the presence of an affair?
1. Apathy Your husband or wife may be growing increasingly apathetic about your marriage in general. If he or she, however, still shows passion for certain other areas of life, this may show you that your spouse has outside interests that make him or her less interested in what you have built together through the years.
2. Asks About Your Schedule More than Usual Maybe he wants to know when you will tied up where you will find it hard to check on his whereabouts. Maybe she wants to know where she can slip a secret liaison into her schedule, and you will not be able to check things out.
What are the signs when your spouse shows lack of interest in your marriage? We have seen two of them, but are they signs of having an affair?
3. Communication Breakdown Communication breakdown in itself does not indicate the presence of an affair; however, if you spouse thinks he or she has found someone who understands him or her, your spouse may not even try to communicate with you.
So if you continue to wonder what are the signs when your spouse shows lack of interest in you marriage, read on.
4. Decrease in Physical Intimacy Some things like stress outside the marriage, and medical reasons (like a lowered production of certain hormones) can cause this condition to come about. On the other hand, if this physical need is being met outside the marriage, there may a noticeable decrease in interest in this area when you are with each other.
We have seen four signs, but are they signs of having an affair? That is the question.
5. Increasingly Sarcastic It could be that your partner is just a jerk, and is showing it more. You will have to deal with that in any case. However, if your spouse thinks he or she is going continue life with someone else, he or she may be bolder to speak negatively and more sarcastically than in the past.
Observing these five things, we still have to ask, "Are they signs of having an affair?"
6. Spending Less Time Together When your spouse has less of a desire to spend time with you, you do have a problem whether an affair is part of the equation or not. Again, though if needs are met outside the marriage, a lessening of what was the norm in the past may be an indication of that happening.
Still wondering what are the signs when your spouse shows lack of interest in your marriage? Here is an important one to notice:
7. Quits Wearing Wedding Ring Your spouse may not wear a wedding ring if doing so would be dangerous in the work situation. That would be understandable, but if he or she has worn it for years and suddenly quits doing so, you do have a reason to wonder what is going on.
So we have seen seven things that can be signs of something happening in your marriage. Are they signs of having an affair? Any one of these by itself may not be such an indication, but if several of them are present, you probably do want to engage in further investigation If you find out that there was an affair, and that both of you want to restore the marriage, you need to look further into resources that will help you do that.
Article Views: 4190 Report this Article