"Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successfull personality and duplicate it." - Bruce Lee
The one thing Bruce Lee emphasized about is being the best person that you can possibly be while being yourself. He did not want you to become some carbon copy of someone else, no matter how good they might be. Now he did not say that to tell you that you should never look up to people and set goals, but to remind you that finding your own way is the key to achieving happiness in your success.
Bruce never once stepped in the gym, and he barely ever used any weights or bought workout equipment. Now that is what i call doing it your own way. But did that stop him or even hold him back from achieving physical excellence? Fudge No! Not only was he a martial arts master, but he had such an excellent physique that the world's greatest bodybuilders looked up to him.
Here are some of the cool things he was able to do:
- 50 one arm sit ups
- One handed 2 finger push ups
- Smash 6 inch wood boards
- Catch a piece of grain with chopsticks
Here is what you need to do to get there, and do like half the stuff he can.
And like I said you do not need any expensive equipment to become like Bruce Lee. You just need a plan and motivation.
Step 1. Destroy Fat! (If you are already skinny, then you can just go ahead and skip to step 2
Destroying fat is the the first thing you need to become like Bruce Lee. The Best way to burn fat is to do high intensity interval strength training combined withï»¿ supportive eating. Here are 3 quick fat burning exercises any one can do.
- SWIMMING - Often underestimated, swimming is a great way to loose fat while not putting too much strain on your body. You can even have fun doing it. It can burn you somewhere between 700 -800 calories per hour.
- BIKING - Another fun exercise that burns some serious fat of your body. A moderate pace of 12 - 14 mph will burn you around 550 calories, while riding at full speed will shed some real fat at over a 1000 calories per hour
- JUMP ROPE - A short session of 15 minutes can burn you a quick 250 calories. If you do 4 sessions of this exercise per day, you can easily shed of a 1000 calories of your body.
Step 2. Build Your Body! ( The fun part)
1.Lower Body exercises - Here are some great workouts for your lower body.
- Calf Raises
- Leg Curls
- Leg Extensions
2.Upper Body Exercises - Here are some great workout for your chest, shoulders, and arms
- Chin ups
- Decline Push ups
- Shoulder Presses
- Rope Climbs
3. Isometric Exercises - What you do in these type of exercises is hold your body in one still position. Sound easy enough? Here are some you can do:
- Plank Bridge
- Side Bridge
- Hundred Breath exercise
- Hand stands against walls
4.Core Exercises - Well these ... strengthen your core lol. Here are some you can do.
- Twisting Crunch
- V-sit hold
- Lying Windmills
Well that is a great way to to do a Bruce Lee workout! Well I hope you guys liked my article on how to become like Bruce lee. Remember you do not need anything but yourself, determination, and a plan. I hope you take some of the stuff i listed above, and mix it up for your Bruce Lee training! Soon you too shall be like Bruce. Well close anyways!
And do not get mad if you don't quite reach your expectations.
A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at. - Bruce Lee
Bruce Lee's wisdom is unmatched! Its probably a good thing that you take his advise!
Article Views: 23021 Report this Article