This Article is About
changes in my life
healthy meals
life changes
small changes
smoothie
fifteen minutes
lettuce
gyms
two pieces
How To Get Motivated To Lose Weight Easiest Way Ever
Join 1000's of Authors at StreetArticles Today!

Who needs motivation when you can just make it easy?

Why does everyone set themselves up for failure before they start? . I know I have before ! Right I'm gonna run ten miles, eat two pieces of lettuce, then go to the gym, eat half a slice of apple, swim a mile, sauna for an hour, do that every day for a month then I will be fine! This is totally how to get motivated to lose weight - NOT!

How can anyone do that? Many of us think that way because we want fast results. Do you know that 99% of people fail within a year trying to lose weight? This is because they make it too difficult for themselves. This is the absolute worst thing to do.

Making it easy is how to get motivated to lose weight. We have been sold this pathetic no pain no gain notion by the media. So if it doesn't hurt or isn't hard we think we are not benefiting. This is utter B.S.! just start off small and think big. Its amazing when you just make one change one week, then another, then another how quickly your life changes without any effort.

I have made small changes in my life and had massive results. I started by walking for fifteen minutes every day. I also started with a smoothie for breakfast instead of toast. Within a month I was walking for an hour every day, eating three healthy meals, and eating a piece of fruit between each meal. Because I had not suddenly changed everything the transition was really easy.

Other friends who started out on a weight loss kick at the same time failed. They thought they could lose two stone in a month by eating next to nothing and going to the gym twice a day. I lost a great deal of weight and have kept it off for a year. And they are still trying and failing the hard way!

Do you know anyone who ever succeeds thinking that way? No they don't. The diet and fitness industries thrive on this. Gyms have thousands of people paying for memberships who don't turn up and diet companies have people trying one diet then another, then another and so on. They have sold us notions that are just far too hard for the average person to succeed at.

So you could start by changing what you eat for breakfast for the first week.The following week you change another meal and so on. If you are starting small and thinking big (i.e. long term) you will really see the logic here and you will keep motivated. Accepting you are changing for the long term is also how to get motivated to lose weight. There is no rush, less pressure and less stress.

As I said you will be surprised at how quickly and easily the transition happens. Honestly making it easy is how to get motivated to lose weight. If you make it hard like everyone else you have a 1% chance of success. Don't be another of the 99%.


Street Talk

No comments present
You May Also Like
I Can Do It
I was born broken. From the day I came into the world, people insisted that I 'couldn't do things', because my body was different - that my legs and feet weren't "normal". That, because I walked funny, and used crutches, I would never amount to much of anything. My parents…
By: Mindy Jacobsen in  Health and Fitness  >  Disability   Apr 27, 2011  
0
  Likes: 1

Attract Money - Three Changes You Can Make Today!
Many wonder about how to attract money. Could it be that some are just luckier than others when it comes to attracting money? Do some live a charmed life while others live a life that seems cursed, with one set back after the other? I used to think this way,…
By: robinincarolina in  Self Improvement  >  Abundance Prosperity   Mar 17, 2012  
0
  Likes: 1

The Dirty Truth About Canola Oil
In this blog post, I will be explaining about canola oil. short, Yes, it's true that canola oil is high in monounsaturates, but let me explain why canola oil is anything but "healthy". I will also be teaching you about canola oil I will also teach you important note on…
By: Ervin in  Health and Fitness  >  Weight Loss   Jun 06, 2016  
0
  Likes: 0

Must - know Factors That Influence Your Calorie Requirements
Must-Know Factors That Influence Your Calorie Requirements One of the top things that you need to make sure that you’re doing as you go about your weight-loss program is setting your calorie intake up properly. Those who don’t use the proper calorie intake are never going to see results, or…
By: Colin3 in  Health and Fitness  >  Weight Loss   Jun 06, 2016  
0
  Likes: 0

Simple Steps to Remove Visceral Belly Fat (the Deadliest Type)
If you are looking for a natural and easy way to lose weight and melt the visceral belly fat, you have come to the right place! More scientific studies and research have now shown that coconut oil not only burns visceral belly fat , but it also improves metabolic markers…
By: Ervin in  Health and Fitness  >  Weight Loss   Jun 06, 2016  
0
  Likes: 0

Buy Xenical Uk, A Weight Loss Pill, To Reduce Your Risk Of Disorders
When you are overweight or obese, your risk of developing a health disorder dramatically increases. In order to remove yourself from the danger zone, you need to change your lifestyle. At first, the battle with your weight will be a tough one. You may find yourself incapable of losing weight…
By: Joe Gardiner in  Health and Fitness  >  Weight Loss   Jun 06, 2016  
0
  Likes: 0

How to Buy Weight Loss Pills And Diet Pills
In this article, I will be explaining how to buy weight Loss Pills Safely . In short, It’s a good idea before buying any weight loss pills to check them out on the internet or talk to your pharmacist, try and stick with reputable or the more well known brands…
By: Ervin in  Health and Fitness  >  Weight Loss   Jun 05, 2016  
0
  Likes: 1

Fast, Efficient Muscle Fitness: High Intensity Strength Training for Bulk Or Toning
Perhaps fitness is something you truly desire but have yet to truly achieve. It may be that you want to dedicate yourself to regular, vigorous exercise, but simply cannot find sufficient time in your schedule to spend doing lengthy workout routines. The result might be that you have been left…
By: Ervin in  Health and Fitness  >  Weight Loss   Jun 04, 2016  
0
  Likes: 1

Weight Training For Women
If you look at fitness magazines for women you will find a lot of suggestions for cardio routines, articles on toning certain body parts, and strength training using light dumbbells. The truth is that weight training for women should be just as men for full body health and fitness. Unfortunately…
By: Ervin in  Health and Fitness  >  Weight Loss   Jun 03, 2016  
2
  Likes: 1

Essential Fitness Plan
Staying Physically fit requires an essential fitness plan.This is much easier than most people would believe,in fact it could be one of the easiest activities you can do each day. Eat well, workout each day, and rest accordingly will help you stay at your highest level of fitness. Proper Eating…
By: Ervin in  Health and Fitness  >  Weight Loss   Jun 02, 2016  
0
  Likes: 0

Top Fitness Websites for A Person Just Starting Out to Get Fit
Many people are looking to get fit. But not every person is aware they need to do more than go to the gym once in a while and reduce on the fast food. Being physically fit and healthy isn't something that's difficult to do as top fitness websites will tell…
By: Ervin in  Health and Fitness  >  Weight Loss   Jun 01, 2016  
1
  Likes: 2

Weight Loss Camps for Teenage Girls
You probably remember what it was like to be a teenager. You probably felt awkward, embarrassed and weren't sure how to feel about your developing body, especially if you were a girl. That is why it is important for you today, as a parent, to send your teenage girls to…
By: Ervin in  Health and Fitness  >  Weight Loss   May 31, 2016  
0
  Likes: 0

Water Fitness For People With Osteoarthritis
If you have osteoarthritis, staying fit can be a particular challenge because there are so many activities that are painful. One great activity that really helps with flexibility, pain reduction and fitness is swimming. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of swimming for people with osteoarthritis. Read on…
By: Ervin in  Health and Fitness  >  Weight Loss   May 30, 2016  
0
  Likes: 0

Buy Orlistat: How Weight Loss Pills And Other Habits Can Reduce Sleep Apnea
Has your doctor diagnosed you with sleep apnea? Your doctor may have developed a treatment plan to help you with sleep apnea. For people who do not know what sleep apnea is, sleep apnea is a common sleep disorder, which causes an individual to have shallow breaths or pause in…
By: Joe Gardiner in  Health and Fitness  >  Weight Loss   May 30, 2016  
0
  Likes: 0

A Simple Solution for Quick Weight Loss
There are effective methods for losing weight quickly. Typically, a dieter will often use the formula of consuming fewer calories each day, in an effort to lose weight. However, this brings with it many of the effects that can cause long-lasting problems. Some of these issues include an increase in…
By: Ervin in  Health and Fitness  >  Weight Loss   May 30, 2016  
2
  Likes: 2

Article Views: 1999    Report this Article